We invite the submission of abstracts (maximum 2 pages) that will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee members. Up to 12 abstracts will be selected to present a paper that will be published in the proceedings and presented at the conference.
Abstracts that are not accepted will have the opportunity to be presented in the poster session. We specially encourage PhD students and researchers to present a poster about their in-progress work. A template will be provided upon request to prepare an A0 poster.
Please be aware of the following deadlines:
- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: 15 May 2014
- NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: 30 May 2014
- PAPER SUBMISSION: 15 June 2014
- DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: 4 September 2014
- POSTER SUBMISSION: 15 July 2014
For more information about the submission of abstracts and posters, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org